Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dads out there!  Today is a day that we celebrate the men in our lives that hold a special place in our hearts.  I am honored and blessed to have 2 such men.  I couldn't feel more lucky!

First off, there's Honey.  I couldn't have asked for a more loving and supportive partner in life.  He is also an amazing father to our 3 kids.  He's kind, gentle, creative, funny, strong, generous and hard working.  Everyday I thank my lucky stars that he is ours.  Thank you Honey for all you do for our family.  We love you with all our hearts.  Words can't even begin to express how amazing we think you are ...












And to my Dad, I hardly even know where to start.  I learned from an early age what true love between parents is from the way you are with Mom.  I knew that someday, that was the kind of relationship I wanted to have when I grew up & got married.  I am lucky enough to say that I have found that with Honey.  You showed us what it is to be loving and kind to those who mean the most to you.  You're hardworking, dedicated and loyal.  You make us smile just by being you.  When you walked me down the aisle on my wedding day, I couldn't have been more proud to have you by my side.  I look at the picture of us as we started out and the first thing I notice is that not only are our arms linked in the traditional way but you have your other hand resting on top of mine.  If you look closer at the picture, you'll notice that our fingers are linked as well.  It's a subtle gesture, but one that speaks volumes.  Thank you Dad for everything!  Love you so very much!


XOXO

N

No comments:

Post a Comment