Monday, June 20, 2016

First Day of Summer ~ Live Colorfully!

It should come as no surprise, that we would love to move south.  Near a beach, near Disney, away from the snow, away from the cold.  So on this, the First Official Day of Summer ~ Miss B & I  are celebrating a very special way...  National Wear Your Lilly Day!  By following some of my most favorite Southern bloggers, I have fallen in love with a Florida-based designer by the name of Lilly Pulitzer.  Her designs are bright, colorful and just scream "Take me to the Beach!"  We are not lucky enough to have a signature store near-by here in the Midwest, but thanks to the Target collaboration last year and the lovely internet ~ Miss B & I have acquired a few fun pieces to add to our wardrobes.  


So what better way to ring in the official start of summer than to have my favorite little model show off some of our favorite looks.  Take it away Miss B!




Got to show off her "sassy" side ...  oh and don't forget Mom's shades!  :)





Can you tell she was getting into this whole modeling thing??


Here's her new favorite dress, purchased for her recent End of the Season Dance Banquet. LOVE IT!!  


This is the "I want to do a serious one, Mom" face.  She cracks me up!


My "outfit of the day" consisted of my very favorite linen, beach pants, gold Starfish necklace and cuff. They are truly the most comfortable pants that I own.  But more importantly, who can go wrong with palm leaves and starfish!!  (Tank is from American Eagle) 


I know I don't normally post about fashion and such, but we couldnt let this "special" day go unnoticed.  :)  So Live Happy & "Live Colorfully"!!  Enjoy your summer everyone!




N & Miss B

No comments:

Post a Comment