Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!  Three little words that make up a phrase that means so much.  I am honored to have 2 remarkable men in my life that are the epitome of what today is about.

To Honey ~ I am so thankful that we were destined to walk together through this crazy thing called life.  You are not only an amazing husband, but a truly incredible father.  As I watch you with our kids, I realize how lucky we are to have you.  Kind, generous, funny, hard-working, loyal, supportive, loving and humble are only a few of the many words I could use to describe you.  Thank you for all that you do for our family!  We couldn't love you more!!








To my Dad ~ Kind, loving, generous, determined, soft-hearted, brave and intelligent are just a few words that come to mind when I think of you.  But it's the memories that make me smile the most: Your ability to fall asleep anytime/anyplace no matter what the situation, teaching my children that a stuffed animal fight is a perfectly acceptable thing to do, helping me purchase my first car & my first home, showing me how to drive a tractor, standing on the beach in the beastly heat of summer watching you & Mom renew your wedding vows, crossing the finish line together as I completed my first 10K, and how it felt to have you walk me down the aisle on my wedding day.  A simple thank you doesn't quite feel like enough but on a day where we celebrate our fathers, I am honored to call you Dad.




Love you both so very much!  Enjoy your day.


1 comment: