Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just a Touch of Stars & Stripes Around the House

When it was time to get out my 4th of July decorations, I realized that I was lacking in my red, white and blue.  So this year I added a few things here and there.  There are still a couple of projects that I would like to finish, but those will have to wait until next year.  :)  




This is by far my favorite new decoration!  As far as I am concerned, anything Mickey Mouse is fabulous! (You will quickly learn that I am a Disney fanatic.  I would happily move to Florida and change my address to Main Street USA at Disney World if they allowed such a thing.)



This lovely thing replaced our "Family Rules" wall hanging for the time being.  I saw an idea similar to this on Pinterest & revamped it a little to fit my style.  I thought it turned out quite well and was super simple to create. Look for the tutorial soon...



Another Pinterest project...What did we do for inspiration before that site??!!



Finally, a few little touches here and there.







All in all, I am pleased with how these little projects turned out.  I love decorating for the holidays!  It always makes things feel more festive & my kids seem to enjoy it as well.  :)  Which makes it all worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment