Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello to All My Fellow Beach Buddies


I'm Niki.  Born and raised in Iowa, I love the Midwestern style of living.  However, I learned long ago that I am also in heaven lying underneath a palm tree with my toes in the sand.  




I enjoy being creative in all areas of life.  Whether its planning a party for my friends and family, decorating our home special for a upcoming holiday, or designing a scrapbook layout to compliment the thousands of pictures that I take of our family's adventures.  

I have a not-so-secret love of anything Michael Kors, as well as French inspired decor. I love to read!  My favorite novel of all time is Pride and Prejudice.  (Could Mr.  Darcy be anymore romantic?)  

I look forward to sharing the view from my "Palm Tree Among the Corn Fields" with you. Be sure to dust the sand off your toes on the way out.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment