Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Introducing "Wishes Wednesday"...

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" ~ Walt Disney

A great quote by a great man.  Dreams are often what keep us going...what drives us.  I had a dream to start a blog.  Now- while I am obviously learning how to make this dream of mine a reality and build it into what I hope it can be, I have never stopped believing that I can do this & hopefully make it something that I can be proud of.  One of my biggest obstacles is what to write .... ???  So I started to think ~ what are some of the things that I am most passionate about?  My family (obviously), making memories that last a lifetime, new adventures and being creative.  And that's when a light bulb went off or maybe I was hit with a puff of magical Pixie Dust.  :)  I can write about Disney!  

By no means do I claim to be an expert or a travel agent, but I have visited once or twice :) and have learned a few tips & tricks along the way.  I would love to share those things with you!  Whether you are heading to Disney World in the near future or simply a lover of all things Mickey ~ I would be happy to share some of our favorites with you.  Whether it's hotel reviews, an amazing restaurant experience, how to pack for your trip, favorite rides or character spots, to creative ways to get your family even more excited than they already are to visit this special place.  I will even be sharing things that we have done at home to add a little "Mickey Magic" to our day.

Why call it "Wishes Wednesday"?  Well if you have visited my blog before, you know that one of my all time favorite experiences at Disney World was the Wishes Fireworks Spectacular at the Magic Kingdom.  Now I know that this show is no longer an attraction, but it will forever hold a special place in my heart.  So it seemed only fitting to name these posts after something that inspired me and encouraged me to follow my dreams ... in all aspects of life.

So here's were you come in...  :)  What are some things that you would be most interested in reading about?  I would LOVE your feedback!  Feel free to leave comments with topics that you would like to see on future installments of "Wishes Wednesday".  I look forward to hearing from you and sharing with you why my family & I love this place so much.  




I can't wait to hear from you!  Also feel free to sign up to receive email notifications of new and upcoming blog posts.  I have A LOT of great things to share with you in the upcoming months!  (Your email will not be shared with any third-party affiliations.)  Thank you so much and Have a Magical Day!  :)

XOXO
N


No comments:

Post a Comment