Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Baby Powder Beach Trick

I know I have mentioned this before but I LOVE Pinterest!  What did we do for inspiration and ideas before this site!?!  As I was searching for ideas for our Beach Trip, I came across this trick for how to remove sand from your legs and feet after a day at the beach. Past experiences have taught me that there might not always be a quick shower nearby to wash off that excess sand.  Apparently, when you are ready to head home, shake a little baby powder on your legs and feet and rub it around.  The baby powder will absorb any leftover moisture left on your skin, making the sand easy to brush off.  Sounds simple enough.  Well, I know that I have mentioned that the "apple didn't fall far from the tree" in regards to my mom before.  So it shouldn't have come as a surprise on our recent trip home, that she had a little vacation care package waiting for me.  And included in said package was a little bottle of baby powder!!  :)  She took it one step further and added an adorable little paint brush to go along with it.  I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the design she painted on it!!! 








She also designed these little bags for the kids to collect seashells in.  She took a zippered laundry bag and stamped on them to add a little character.  It is the perfect solution for carrying the shells, washing the shells and drying them all in one spot!  Genius idea!!


I think we are just about ready to hit the road!  Hilton Head Island, here we come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment