Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Home of the Red, White and Blue

I finally decided that it was time to get out my 4th of July decorations, being as the holiday weekend is just around the corner.  I changed out the usual "D" on our front door for my very favorite Star Spangled Mouse ears.  It puts a smile on my face just looking at it!



I also added a trio of metal stars to the flowers in the front as well.  I am really happy with how well this arrangement is blooming.  Pretty flowers always make me happy, especially ones with a touch of tropical flair.  :)


Inside, I added the flag attachment to my Cotton Colors plate in the kitchen.  I absolutely love this! The phrase alone speaks volumes, "Happy Everything!"


Set out my Pinterest creation from last year on the island...




Set the dining room table ...


Hung up the Stars and Stripes Canvas that I created last year ...


And added a few more little touches here and there ...








And finally, I "threw" together this bowl full of Stars and Striped baseballs that I created after last year's 4th of July celebration.  Truth be told, I was cleaning out the garage and seeing as we are more of a soccer family than a baseball family... I thought these would make better decorations than dust collectors as the bottom of the sports bin.  So I cleaned them up, added a little paint and Ta Da!


How do you decorate for the 4th of July?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment