Friday, December 9, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!

'Tis the month for birthdays and today we celebrate another extra special lady in our lives.... my mom.



There is no need to share with you how old she is, because well for one ... she really wouldn't like me to do that.  And two, you would never believe it anyway.  :)  But I will say that she is undoubtedly the strongest, most caring and loving woman I know.  She's just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.  She's creative, loyal, out going and most of all brave. She's the foundation of our family and the glue that holds us all together.  There truly aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazingly lucky I am to call her Mom.

So today, on this special day....We celebrate you, Mom.  I know I can speak for the rest of our family when I say, "We love you & wish you a very Happy Birthday!"  

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Well said and so true! Happy birthday, Janet!

    ReplyDelete