Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!  As we are getting ready to head out Trick or Treating, I thought I would share a few of my favorite Halloweens of the past.  As I was looking back through the photo albums, it was a nice little trip down memory lane.  Each costume was a clear depiction of what the kids were most interested in at the time.  Boy how time flies!


Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party ~ We were a Family of M&M's 



C' as a Blue M&M ~ This was one of my favorites of him!  The M&M was clearly as big as he was!  


Our adorable little Pikachu ...



And of course, Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.  ...


Like father, like son ~ L went through a Star Wars phase.  First I give you Darth Vader...


Then his lesser evil side, Anakin Skywalker.


And my all-time favorite one of L, Wolverine!!  Love the hair!!!  (It's amazing what a little hairspray and a lot of gel can do.)


Miss B as a our little black Kitty...


Tinkerbell...


And every little girl's dream, a cheerleader.  But not just for any team....Go Panthers!!



Here's wishing you a happy and safe Halloween!  Bring on the treats!  


No comments:

Post a Comment