Thursday, October 2, 2014

Proud Parent Moment

As our eldest C is just finishing up his mid-terms at college, I thought I would take this opportunity to say how unbelievably proud of him we are.  He is doing extremely well in his classes in addition to working part time.  He was also elected to his Residence Hall Student Government, which is right up his alley.  During our last conversation, he was telling me about all the events he's helping coordinate.  It makes a fellow "party planner" at heart smile to know that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.  :)


These are pictures that were taken the day that C left for college this year.  And yes, there is a reason why I kept my sunglasses on.  One would like to think it would be easier the second time around to send him off to school.... Nope it's not.  :(

  


One of C's "special" talents is to make a otherwise difficult situation, or this case sad, a little easier for the younger kids.  It's true when they say laughter is the best medicine.




He truly is an AMAZING Big Brother!  Love, love, love my kids!


While I know that he misses his "human" family, there is just something special about the bond between a boy and his dog.




Keep up the great work C!  We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished! Loves....


No comments:

Post a Comment