Thursday, April 6, 2017

Our Vero Beach Family Portraits

Last summer, we spent an amazing, fun-filled week at Disney's Vero Beach Resort in Vero Beach, Florida.  It is located on the most gorgeous property overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Picture Perfect, you could say.  So much so that we decide to take advantage of the beautiful scenery and have our family portraits taken.  Believe me when I say that they were long overdue!  After consulting with the wonderful Cast Members at the resort, they put us in touch with Verola Studio.  And let me just say this, the Disney Magic that I talk about so often is not only limited to the parks ~ because they couldn't have been a better fit for our family. They were extremely easy to work with and their photography is unbelievable!!  We gave a sneak preview, so to speak, with our Christmas Card last year but here some of my favorites from our session.  I literally beam every time I look at them!  :)







I knew ahead of time that I wanted individual shots of each of the kids to hang on the wall in our newly remodeled basement (find the link to this project HERE).  Our photographer couldn't have captured them more perfectly.  I will admit to tearing up a little at how grown up they each look...where does the time go?!








Brotherly love ~ makes me smile every time...



And of course there was moments between Honey & I, individually with the kids.  Love, love, love them all!!



















If you can't already tell, I had a hard time narrowing down which pictures to share.  We had so much fun & loved them all!




Can't leave out the ones of just Honey & I ...  (this first one is one of my favorites!)










And of course, we could not ignore the fact that while we were on a beach,  we were on a DISNEY beach.  And no Disney trip of ours is complete without the traditional Mickey Ice Cream Bar.   :)


To say we were pleased with the portraits would be an understatement.  Verola Studio is AMAZING!  We would recommend them to anyone!!  They captured our family dynamic to a T.  The togetherness, the fun, the humor, and most importantly ... the love.  We can't thank them enough!



XOXO,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment